5 Victoria Court, Mechanicville, NY 12118
Windsor Woods - The Patriot
Designed and built in a modern farmhouse style, 5 Victoria Court features a black and white color palette and an inviting front porch, reminiscent of days gone by. Crisp white siding and white board-n-batten combined with a black metal roof, black windows, black front door and black painted flower boxes truly give this home a nostalgic farmhouse vibe. Farmhouse flair continues inside the home with the use of mostly white walls and touches of black accents through light fixtures, hardware and cabinetry.
The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining with the gourmet kitchen, dining room and great room all open to each other. Decorated with a mix of old and new, the home enjoys a clean, bright, streamlined look that feels current.
The large entry foyer makes a great first impression, with beautiful European white oak wide plank hardwoods that extend throughout the main living areas of the home. A formal study featuring a double true-divided lite door with a transom window above offers privacy for working or learning from home.
The gourmet kitchen features white and black cabinetry with stunning granite countertops and black hardware. A large working island includes a sink, dishwasher, built-in microwave and seating for 2-3 people. The kitchen and dining area exit to a stone landing with steps down to a large paver patio and private backyard, the perfect spot for family cookouts.
The primary bedroom, located upstairs, features a cathedral ceiling and an enormous closet with custom shelving from California Closets. The primary bath features an eye-catching black accent wall, an extended double vanity, a beautiful granite countertop and a large tiled shower with a seat. Outside of the primary bedroom there are two additional bedrooms, which share a roomy full bath, and complete the upstairs level.
1,987 Square Feet | 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Modern farmhouse design displays an appreciation for classic craftsmanship with a covered front porch featuring a black metal roof and black front door.
- White board-n-batten siding along with details like black-framed windows and decorative black flower boxes complete the picture and give the home great street appeal.
- European white oak wide plank hardwoods on the main floor add a touch of elegance with the farmhouse aesthetics of the home.
- The gourmet kitchen features a large, square working kitchen island with furniture legs that houses the sink, dishwasher and microwave with room for 2-3 to sit.
- All bedrooms feature custom closets by California Closets.
Energy Efficiency, Green Technology, ETC
- Energy Star Rated
- Thermatru Insulated Entry Doors with adjustable threshold
- Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon gas-filled, grilles between the glass windows
About the Builder
Since 1977, Belmonte Builders has been building high quality homes in the Capital Region. A family-owned business, Belmonte takes pride in working closely with each customer to personalize their home to meet their unique needs. Visit any Belmonte model to see the flow of the floor plan, the quality of the fixtures, the integrity of construction and the loving attention to detail. These qualities are the building blocks that our success stands on today.
Realtor: Howard Hanna
505 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Landscaper: Blue Spruce
PO Box 1319, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Interior Design Firm: Michael Gavin Interiors
2421 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309
Kitchen Design Firm: Curtis Lumber
885 NY-67, Ballston Spa, NY 12020