43 Julians Way, Saratoga Springs
Spencer’s Landing - Weston
This charming cottage/bungalow home takes the open floor plan concept to the next level from the moment you step inside the front door. You are greeted by volume ceilings spanning from the Entry Foyer to the open Study (no walls, no doors). The Great Room features a vaulted ceiling and is open to both the Gourmet Kitchen and Dining Room lending itself to entertaining and family get togethers. There is room for everything in the Gourmet Kitchen featuring a large working island and walk-in pantry. A private alcove off the Great Room provides privacy to the Master Suite including a cathedral ceiling and the convenience of two walk-in closets. The Master Bath features a tiled shower with 60” pivot style frameless door and a Corian seat. A spacious first-floor In-Law Suite is tucked away in a private alcove, like the Master Suite, and also features a cathedral ceiling, charming, oversized transom window and full bath. A finished oak Staircase off the Foyer leads to the second floor Loft providing balcony views of both the Great Room and Study. Two additional Bedrooms and a Full Bath complete the second floor.
2,973 Square Feet | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- Dramatic entrance foyer showcases large, open study (no walls, no doors) and eye-catching oak staircase to upper level.
- Open formal study shares volume ceilings with entry foyer.
- 2nd story loft balcony offers two vantage points to lower level – overlooking both the Great Room & Study.
- First floor In-Law Suite has the feel of a master suite featuring a cathedral ceiling and oversized transom window.
Energy Efficiency, Green Technology, ETC
- Energy Star Rated Home
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors with adjustable threshold.
- Insulated Thermopane Low “E”, Argon gas-filled, grilles between the glass windows.
About the Builder
Since 1977, Belmonte Builders has been building high quality homes in the Capital Region. A family-owned business, Belmonte takes pride in working closely with each customer throughout the construction process to personalize their home to meet their unique needs and then build it to exceed their expectations.
Realtor: Howard Hanna
Landscaper: CPI Services
Interior Design Firm: Liberty Design Group
Kitchen Design Firm: Curtis Lumber
The Tiny House will be on display at this showcase location on September 28-29.