4 Brentwood Blvd., Saratoga Springs
This charming & spacious Craftsman-style ranch home features 9 ft. ceilings with an open floor plan that lends itself to entertaining or family get togethers. A formal study with double paneled doors and charming transom accent window off the entry foyer makes a great first impression opening into the large family room featuring a coffered ceiling and an abundance of natural light. A gourmet kitchen featuring a large island is also open to the family room and dining room. The Master Suite featuring a cathedral ceiling with an eye-catching “wallplank” accent wall and large transom window enjoys the convenience of an oversized walk-in closet and Master Bath featuring tiled shower with semi-frameless doors. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, laundry room and mudroom complete the the main floor. A garden level look-out basement offers even more flexibility featuring an open and inviting recreation/game room perfect for relaxing along with an additional bedroom and full bath.
2,925 Square Feet | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- Large Formal Study featuring full-view double paneled doors and large transom window.
- Elegant cultured stone fireplace hearth and floor-to-ceiling surround
- Eye-catching “wallplanks” accent wall in Master Suite
- Side load garage
- Spacious Mudroom with coat closet and long built-in bench with beaded plywood back & coat hooks.
Energy Efficiency, Green Technology, ETC
- Energy Star Rated Home
- Aprilaire Humidifier throughout whole House
- Thermatru Insulated Entry Doors with Adjustable Threshold
- Generously Sized Energy Star Rated Windows throughout
- Tilt-to-Clean Functionality & Screens on all Windows and Patio Door
About the Builder
Belmonte Builders has been a proud builder of high quality, new homes in the Capital Region for over 40 years. We pride ourselves in creating communities our customers are proud to call home. We start by finding the best locations and then artfully shape the landscape to fit with each unique community. Next we design a variety of floor plans and elevations to choose from that complement each other and the landscape. Last but not least, we work with our customers to personalize their home to meet their specific needs overseeing every step of the construction process to ensure that their home is both a pleasure to live in and built to last with the highest quality, innovative products.