2 Daintree Drive, Saratoga Springs
Forest Grove - Westerly
This charming cottage/bungalow has great street appeal with cultured stone accents and a side
load garage. The large foyer opens to an elegant study featuring French doors and custom built-in bookcases. Hardwood floors extend from the entry foyer into the great room and the remaining common spaces.
The great room features a coffered ceiling and gas burning fireplace and is open to both the
kitchen and dining area. A beautiful gourmet kitchen includes white cabinets paired with a linen tile backsplash and earth-toned Quartz countertops. The focal point of the kitchen is a large working
island with a rich, bourbon-stained finish, also matching the wood range hood, tying everything
together. Three wooden pendant lights with hand woven jute accents over the island add a touch of rustic farmhouse flair. A screened porch is conveniently situated off the dining area providing the perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors without the bugs.
The spacious primary bedroom features a cathedral ceiling with an eye-catching 6-light
chandelier of cascading wooden beads for an elevated bohemian vibe. The primary bath features
an extended double-sink vanity with sage green painted cabinets and quartz countertops paired
with a unique Trapezium wood and Calacatta tile floor and a tiled shower with a Corian seat and
frameless shower door.
Two additional bedrooms and a full bath enjoy the privacy of an alcove off the foyer. A partially
finished basement extends the living space of the home, including a game room plus an additional bedroom and full bath.
2,956 Square Feet | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
INTERESTING OR UNIQUE HOME FEATURES:
- Formal Study features floor to ceiling custom built-in bookcases
- MiraTEC wrapped screened porch with removable plexiglass panels
- Gourmet kitchen with electric induction range with air fry mode
- Part of Forest Grove with access to a breadth of amenities including a large community center, swimming pool, pickleball courts and 7+ miles of walking trails
ENERGY EFFICIENCIES, GREEN OR SMART TECHNOLOGIES, ETC:
- Energy Star Rated Home
- Whole house Aprilaire humidifier
- Thermatru© Insulated Entry Doors with adjustable threshold
- Insulated, Low-E Argon gas filled windows with grills between the glass
- Tilt-to-clean functionality & screens on all windows
About the Builder
Belmonte Builders has been building high quality custom homes in the Capital Region for over 40 years. A family-owned business, Belmonte takes pride in working closely with each and every customer to personalize their home to meet their unique needs. Visit any Belmonte model home to see the flow of the floor plan, the quality of the fixtures, the integrity of the construction and the loving attention to detail. These are the building blocks that our success stands on today.