54 Nelson Ave Ext., Saratoga Springs, NY
Scot Trifilo has created a modern, edgy farmhouse & barn set on a beautiful 2 acre country home site located just minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs. This home is loaded with today’s most sought after amenities. An open layout on the main floor consists of a living room with a wood burning Rumford fireplace, a gourmet Wolf/Sub-Zero kitchen with hand-built cabinetry, and the sunroom/dining room with its magnificent view of the great outdoors. Rounding out the main floor is one of four bedroom suites, a mudroom, laundry room and half bath. The second floor consists of 3 additional bedroom suites, one with its very own private terrace. Each has an opulent bath with custom shower & free standing tub, and ample closet space. An open stair design effortlessly connects the three stories of this home with a unique industrial feel. Rounding out the home, the lower level consists of an oversized 2-car garage, ample storage, secondary mudroom, exercise area, home theater and full bar. Come see what Country Living in the City is all about.
4,204 Square Feet | 4 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms
Unique Home Features:
- Built-in ADT Security Alarm System.
- Built-in 8 camera video monitoring with smart phone app.
- Timber frame front porches.
- Metal roof.
- 4 bedroom suites.
- Built-in 6 zone Sonos sound system with smartphone app.
- 5" Rustic white oak solid hardwood floor throughout with Rubio Monocoat natural ‘green’ oil rubbed finish.
- Separate Barn.
- Fully landscaped 2-acre home site.
Energy Efficiency, Green Technology, ETC:
- High-efficiency Anderson Eagle series windows.
- Light colored standing seam metal roof.
- James Hardie fiber cement siding.
- Energy star appliances, furnace and 75 gallon hot water tank.
- R-49 attic insulation.
- Rubio Monocoat natural ‘green’ hardwood oil finish
About the Builder:A capital Region native and Siena college graduate, Scot Trifilo founded Terrace Homebuilders in 1987. Since then he has been dedicated to building truly superior homes with simple timeless principles and a meticulous attention to detail.
Custom homebuilding is about partnership and attentive communication. We provide unparalleled personal service and sustained satisfaction. We want our clients to have a pleasurable and satisfying experience while we offer superb quality with excellent value. We offer individualized attention to every client.
For further information, please call Scot Trifilo direct at 518-857-9000
Landscaper: New Dimensions Outdoor Services
Coldbrook Rd. Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Interior Designer: Blairhouse Interiors Group
543 Loudon Road Newtonville, NY 12211
Kitchen Design Firm: Zarrillo’s Custom Design Kitchens